Giraffe and Racoon Short Giraffe and Racoon Short

For some reason... it reminded me of Regular Show.

Amsel responds:

You're not the first person to say that, and I find that fact extremely discouraging.
The fist time I saw a commercial for Regular Show, I knew I'd been beat to the punch. Matt and I created Giraffe and Byron in high school. We used them in comics and drawings and they were original. Our sense of humor was unique. Except for Bert and Rocket, there really weren't any cartoon characters that were raccoons then. I loved how original we were. But then Regular Show came about and our originality was gone, just like that. I remember watching that commercial with a sinking feeling in my gut, knowing it was the cartoon I always wanted to make and now someone else already made it. If I had known then that Regular Show would become popular, I would have felt even worse, because now that it has I can make nothing that will not be compared to it. Everything I make is now, in the eyes of the public, automatically second place to Regular Show. In fact, I bet most people think I ripped off Regular Show. That's the worst part of it all.

Sonic veloX episodio 2 BR Sonic veloX episodio 2 BR

Not that bad!

If only I could understand your language, the animation and expressions look great! Wish there was an English version!

Taigo responds:

Problem solved!
I'm sorry I have not put the subtitles before. ^ ^

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

Reminds me of SuperJail!

The animation flow & expressions remind me of the show SuperJail from [as]. I like it!

HolyKonni responds:

Thanks, I love superjail!

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Ehh...

It's not that bad, but I think you could work on the background & gnomes taking FOREVER to kill. It took TWELVE sword swipes to kill ONE on the FIRST DAY!

Space Shooter Remake Space Shooter Remake

Cool!!!

I'm so proud... IT'S AWESOME!!!

phantominoid responds:

thanks dude!

Our Prices! Our Prices!

The price is RIGHT!

Very nice!

NGHH - NGSample - Delinquent NGHH - NGSample - Delinquent

I just didn't see it...

I don't like this at all...

DJ-Delinquent responds:

w/e

anatoli34 anatoli34

Is this a joke?

This is a loop btw and I bet you didn't even create it. Just transferred it from a music software. It's a good loop though... what did you use?

Alone at last Alone at last

Not bad actually

I like how you did the paint florescence and... wait a second, I don't even know what that means! But it's good. This is an honest rating I'll give. Come on and check out my art! What software did you use?