Giraffe and Racoon Short Giraffe and Racoon Short

For some reason... it reminded me of Regular Show.

Amsel responds:

You're not the first person to say that, and I find that fact extremely discouraging.
The fist time I saw a commercial for Regular Show, I knew I'd been beat to the punch. Matt and I created Giraffe and Byron in high school. We used them in comics and drawings and they were original. Our sense of humor was unique. Except for Bert and Rocket, there really weren't any cartoon characters that were raccoons then. I loved how original we were. But then Regular Show came about and our originality was gone, just like that. I remember watching that commercial with a sinking feeling in my gut, knowing it was the cartoon I always wanted to make and now someone else already made it. If I had known then that Regular Show would become popular, I would have felt even worse, because now that it has I can make nothing that will not be compared to it. Everything I make is now, in the eyes of the public, automatically second place to Regular Show. In fact, I bet most people think I ripped off Regular Show. That's the worst part of it all.

Sonic veloX episodio 2 BR Sonic veloX episodio 2 BR

Not that bad!

If only I could understand your language, the animation and expressions look great! Wish there was an English version!

Taigo responds:

Problem solved!
I'm sorry I have not put the subtitles before. ^ ^

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

Reminds me of SuperJail!

The animation flow & expressions remind me of the show SuperJail from [as]. I like it!

HolyKonni responds:

Thanks, I love superjail!

asdfmovie: Newblood asdfmovie: Newblood

Oh Snap!

I was COMPLETELY shocked that you did so well in this. The art is simple and the jokes are funny. Just a secret to those who see this, I'm doing something like this, BUT WITH BLACK OPS!!! I'm half-way finished...

Tankman and the Gun Tankman and the Gun

o_0

I actually like it. I'm sure there's gonna be someone saying it sucks, but it's actually not! I'll rate it so you can see why it's an 8...

ART - 7/10
STORY - 6/10 (not important...)
HUMOR - 10/10

TheUnderCake responds:

Thank you. i tried to make it funny in a stupid way, and im planning on making a real project. i really didn't try much on the art, i was focusing on the stupid humor. the voice quality blows though xD

Sonic Elements - Trailer Sonic Elements - Trailer

Interesting

I like the idea of Sonic Colors + Avatar. Good job. Not a fan of sprites, but it's cool.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

The REAL KNUCKLES!

Yeah B-Boy, that's not the WORD ya HEARD!

Big the Cat finds a Magic Big the Cat finds a Magic

Oh my...

You need MAJOR help!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

The ACID got me!

At first, I thought it would be chemical acid, then acid music started playing... Then there was chemical acid. That was the best stickfigure movie I've ever seen!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

I expected better.

Waiting for about a year & this is what we get. Animations were good, but the comedy wasn't great. The only good one was the first short in this volume. Try to come back with Volume 7.